Responsible for the design, construction, integration, testing, and support of stable production grade software solutions.
Includes the analysis, design, specification and authoring of code and testing of a Kafka based core services architecture.
- 5+ years experience and demonstrable work products.
- Self starter in a startup environment.
- Experience with building a modern, scalable high volume portal. Interfacing with REST based API’s.
- Familiarity with deploying to container based architectures, Kafka and/or Java a plus.
- Experience coordinating with others work while involved with multiple work streams.
- Understanding of Java REST APIs and experience working in AWS Environments
- Experienced with distributed event streaming platforms, especially Kafka Experience creating architectures that scale with volume and are fault-tolerant
- Familiarity with distributed systems & asynchronous messaging Experience tuning distributed systems & software to improve their performance under increasing volumes of traffic
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability, in both private and public cloud environments
- Experience with REST connectors for Kafka.