Want to work for a company that that is creating the next generation of CyberSecurity solutions? Next Level3 is focused on solving problems that have never been solved redefining the Internet landscape and changing CyberSecurity.
We find solutions for some of the world’s most complex problems. Our team has experience working on the broad solutions for finance, healthcare, technology, manufacturing, supply chain and more. We strive to build a more sustainable, resilient, and equitable future while securing the digital landscape.
During your career at Next Level3, you’ll have the chance to engage in a fulfilling career and work with some of the most highly respected engineers and specialists in the world. You’ll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Core focus on React JS and REST Api development.
- Engaging experts across the build environment. You will work closely with industry-leading designers, engineers, and consultants to identify opportunities for digital transformation. You will be responsible for communicating complex information and processes simply to empower informed decision-making.
- Participation in research and development. You will work with our R&D champions to identify critical, emerging technologies and perform strategic research with an aim to develop the skills and capabilities needed to deploy them on projects.
- Providing insight from data. You will collaborate with experts across a range of domains to identify and study data sets, producing visuals and other tools that empower Next Level3 and its clients to make better decisions that impact our physical world.
- Assist in the development of product roadmaps. You will assist in the ideation of new projects and develop time and cost estimates for assessing product value.
- Communication through writing and presenting. Your role will involve the documentation of methods and outcomes. You will also represent the services and offerings of the Engineering team broadly throughout the firm, conveying the work we do to other teams through presentations.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA or higher
- Experience with one or more of HTML, Java Script, CSS, Python
- Interested and curious about the build environment (no experience necessary)
- Research oriented, critical thinker
- Strong in object-oriented design principles
- Experience using 3rd party APIs, frameworks and development kits
- Development and support of relational databases (SQL) and/or NoSQL technologies
- Familiarity with Agile Development methodologies
- Familiarity with version control tools such as Git or SVN
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must not require sponsorship, now or in the future to be considered for this role
- Currently persuing a master’s degree in computer science or similar technical field of study
- Experience working in a development team environment using collaboration tools such as Atlassian
- Knowledge of Cyber Security and authentication flows, SSO technologies preferred but not required.
- Experience building web applications: web maps, websites, data visualization
- UX/UI research, design methods, and Design System integration.
- Experience with visualization techniques and libraries, e.g. D3.js
- Experience in DevOps processes such as docker and tools for continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure