Responsible for the design, construction, integration, testing, and support of stable production grade software solutions.
Own all aspects of the build and release process.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines for our products
- Experience with building a modern, scalable automated CI/CD injecting in various testing frameworks and tools to ensure the highest quality build artifacts are produced.
- Familiarity with deploying to container based architectures, Kafka and/or Java a plus.
- Experience coordinating with others work while involved with multiple work streams.
- Understanding of Java REST APIs and experience working in AWS Environments
- 5+ years experience and demonstrable work products.
- Self starter in a startup environment.
- Experience with creating and maintaining DevOps environments & CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Experience with technical operations and software development
- Experience with web application architecture
- Experience incorporating code quality and security tools into the build pipeline
- Understanding of security best practices, server/network hardening and risk mitigation
- Knowledge of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP and REST
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- Must possess organizational skills and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple requests and projects
- Experience in automation and orchestration and release management.
US Citizens, GC, EAD ( H4, L2), E3 TNvisa holders preferred, NO third party corp to corp accepted for this job.